Compact and universally usable bin
• Capacity 360 l
• Lightweight of approximately 21.0Kg
• Equipped with one piece grip along the back
• Flat surface interior walls: easy to clean and therefore especially hygienic
• Low-noise during filling and emptying
• Suitable for front loading (as per DIN)
Materials and Design
• All plastic parts made of high-molecular high-density polyethylene
• Uniform, environmentally-friendly colouring materials are available for all popular bin colours.
• Customer colours available on request.
• Resistant to rotting, frost, heat and chemicals and are non-ageing due to special UV stabilisation.
• Series MGB 120, MGB 240 and MGB 360 fulfil European Standards EN 840-1/840-5 and 840-6.
• The material and production qualities are constantly monitored in SULO’s laboratory in accordance with EN 840-5. The health and safety requirements comply with EN 840-6.
• The bins are easily recyclable.
• Front edge of bin has supporting and guiding ribs and special ribbing to withstand high mechanical loads
• Special stacking ribs prevent jamming when bins are stacked.
• Dual angle rail for more secure tipping.
• Lid with drip rim: Condensate drips back into the bin.
• Open wheel case prevents accumulation of dirt.
• Wheels on outside of bin result in excellent stability.
• Quiet running, full rubber wheels with diameter of 200mm.
• Load capacity per wheel 1000N.
• Wheel fixed using spring-loaded steel pin on a galvanised steel axle.
• Bins made of recycled material are also available.